Who We Are
Our philosophy is to offer a challenging yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our group! Our core values are total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing. What drives us? initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking.
Everybody who has them has the right to make decisions. In our teams, leadership does not depend on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance.
As Sales Engineer you will become a key part of our Northeast US team, covering sales Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, DC, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine.
Your mission is to maximize the long-term sales of our position and encoder product offerings for industry, and to significantly increase our brand awareness and market coverage.
Your field of responsibility:
- Represent our company towards customers and provide the necessary technical consulting to select the best solutions
- Keep track of all started sales projects
- Report on all customer meetings in writing and take care of the necessary follow-up actions
- Inform distributors about promising applications and provide the necessary training to the sales and support teams
- Select promising prospective customers together with distributors and support distributors during joint customer visits
- Active participation in marketing events such as exhibitions and customer seminars
- Setup of additional online marketing and sales channels
Key business areas of focus:
- Sales revenue
- Quality rates
Key qualitative areas of focus:
- Professional representation of the company
- High level technical consulting and support to distributors’ customers
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty: We aim to be our customer’s first choice for position sensors.
- Detailed reports on all customer meetings within 3 working days including business opportunities, status of sales projects, necessary actions etc.
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At our company, everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- University degree in electrical, mechanical or automation engineering, or related degree
- 3-5 years of work experience in engineering, technical project support or technical sales
- Ability to work independently as part of our US Sales team
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel extensively across the Northeast US to visit customers