Sales Assistant- New Home Sales
Seeking a qualified sales assistant to augment our client’s growing sales team & continue building their business & awesome brand. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in new home construction, retail, investment or construction industry sales experience for consideration.
- Overcome objections to the sale-utilizing objection handling processes.
- Register 100% prospects with complete and accurate demographic information and follow up as often as possible with prospective buyers.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction by setting proper expectations at time of purchase agreement.
- Guide buyers through the mortgage process, lot purchase, sale of current home, home finishes selections process and building process to a successful closing.
- Provide ongoing coaching, training and support for others on the sales team through sharing of knowledge, experiences, and best practices.
- Utilizing effective and proven Sales Processes to build rapport and discover buyer’s needs, ability to buy, and timing.
- Differentiate our homes by effectively presenting our building process. In demonstrating the value of our homes, you will need to focus on the buyers needs.
- Financially qualify buyers through a complete understanding of finance programs (conventional, FHA, VA) and tax benefits.
* High Earning Potential (Salary + Bonus)
* Great Promotion possibilities
* Competitive Benefits
* Vacation Pay & Holidays
Desired Skills and Experience
- The position requires knowledge of sales and loan / mortgage processes & paperwork. It’s a critical role in the sales division and they need someone with knowledge of the loan process!
- Further, it is highly desirable for candidates for this position to possess at least 1-2 years of solid inside sales experience (new construction home sales experience is highly preferred).
- This position requires well-developed verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation, PC, and team player skills.
- Real estate license not required
Respond to Lead-Calls and meeting potential customers
Assist the Sales Manager on homeowner design ideas and work with construction team to meet those customized plans
Assist the team with Banks to originate loans / finances.