We have been engaged to find a Robotic Systems Engineer (RSE) with experience in use of ABB or other robotics systems in a design and manufacturing facility in Boise, Idaho.
You will lead company efforts to develop and implement cutting edge automated solutions. This is a full-time role on a very dynamic and supportive team for an ABB Robotics Value Provider and Cognex Machine Vision System Integrator. Come join the company in building small robotic systems to fully complete production lines for many different manufacturing industries.
Exciting new opportunity with a leading niche manufacturing automation company. Who Do You Know?
Robotic Systems Engineer qualifications include:
- Local to, or able to relocate to Boise, Idaho, relocation program is available
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent industry experience
- Must be able to work in the US, company is not able to sponsor at this time
- At least 3 years’ experience with industrial machines including the integration of electromechanical or pneumatic motion and robotics
- Thorough understanding of Robot Studio, Automation Studio, and Cognex software
- Hands-on PLC experience (structured text, not ladder logic)
- ABB Robotics preferred, but not required can have other robotics experience
- GIT Hub preferred, able to share examples is ideal
- Experience supporting and updating the programming templates and implement them into robotic systems
- Able to develop code to perform tasks, including data management
- Able to develop code to fully test and debug systems offline, including virtual simulations
- Familiar with creating and updating HMI screens
- Experience performing reach studies in Robot Studio
- Proficient with testing and validating code on robotic and automated systems
- Provide technical support for systems
- Ability to travel to customer sites up to 25% of the time
Industry: Manufacturing, Automation, Robotics, Systems Engineer
Job Code: j-68