Registered Nurse openings in:
- Medical-Surgical – Med Surg
- Emergency Department – ED
- Operation Room – OR
- Intensive Care Unit – ICU
- Psych Department
- Sign On Bonus – $15,000 sign on bonus for days or $30,000 sign on bonus for nights, released over 6 months with flexible bonus payout options.
- Competitive Compensation, (Top of the market salary Based On Experience)
Nurses start at $30 per hour plus shift differential of 10% for evenings, 25% for nights and an extra 10% for weekends.
Experienced RNs (Registered Nurses) would be higher and depend on years of RN experience.
- Shift Differential Pay – 10% for evenings, 25% for nights and an extra 10% for weekends. Higher for experienced RNs.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Accrual Days with 56 hours that can rolled back into PTO bank.
Comprehensive Benefit Plans:
Excellus Advantage Medical Plan and Advantage Plus Medical Plan
Retirement Plan – 403b with employer contribution
- Relocation Pay Available
- Tuition RN Program Available – Generous educational assistance program available with eligibility.
- One year’s experience preferred.
- New graduate nurse resumes accepted.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. RN- Current licensure in NYS. Current certification in CPR. Completion of PALS, Critical Care Courses, and ACLS within the first year of employment. Unit specific orientation. Minimum one year experience preferred.
About the area: Oswego is a city in Oswego County, New York. Oswego is located on Lake Ontario in north-central New York and promotes itself as “The Port City of Central New York. Its beautiful waterfront is complemented by the maritime theme found throughout the city. Oswego’s many parks afford a panoramic view of Lake Ontario, and offer a beautifully preserved historical site at Fort Ontario. You can visit some of our unique shops or just relax by the water and feel the refreshing lake breeze. You should also stay and witness one of Oswego’s astonishing sunsets. Experience the friendly people of Oswego as you stroll through our city that incorporates several centuries of history and architecture. Short drive to many colleges and universities.