Must have hospice or home health industry experience, no exceptions
Remote: Work from home 2x’s per week! Must have Hospice & Hospice supervisory experience!!
Compensation is highly negotiable based on experience, plus exceptional benefits, culture and future advancement opportunities.
The Team Director is the leader of the Patient Care Team whose function is to supervise, evaluate and coordinate the various component members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Assures continuity of care for patients/families from admission to discharge or transfer to bereavement.
- Serves as a patient advocate and coordinator for other social services and health-care providers in the community who are involved in the care of the team’s patients.
- Assumes responsibility for the maintenance of patient records from intake through discharge or transfer to bereavement.
- Acts as a resource and mentor for staff for clinical issues, documentation, team problem solving and appropriate customer service behavior.
- Oversees staff and volunteer schedules, scheduling and territory assignments to assure that workload is distributed equitably and that all the staff can meet overall productivity expectations.
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the state or ability to obtain.
- BSN or ADN, based on experience, certifications
- Two (2) years successful supervisory experience or equivalent in a health care organization.
- Minimum of 1-2 years hospice and/or home health experience required
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of primary medical and nursing care, with a working knowledge of oncology nursing and palliative care.
- Basic understanding of the interpersonal dynamics operative within the working relationships of an interdisciplinary health care team, and knowledge of the process of dying and bereavement.
- Proven, verifiable clinical management experience as well as outstanding people management skills across all disciplines of hospice care team.
- Experienced with EMR – Homecare Homebase (HCHB) and plus!!
- Strong computer skills a must.
- A full benefits package including Health, dental, and vision
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible spending
- Company Paid and optional Life and Long-Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Accident Coverage
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Mileage reimbursement
- Expense reimbursement