RN / Hospice In-Patient Unit & ADS Director
The In-Patient Unit & Alternate Delivery Site Director is a Registered Nurse who will oversee and direct all aspects of patient care at the Inpatient Facility & ADS, assuming quality patient care through professional assessment, intervention, evaluation, and supervision of nursing process and plan of care.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Five years of experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting
· Minimum of 2 years hospice experience is required.
· Minimum of 1 year management experience required
· Experience in EMR a plus
· Specialized skills preferred in palliative care, end-of-life care.
· Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
· Current State license as a Registered Nurse
· Current State Drivers License
· Direct and coordinate IPU/IPC & ADS; assumes responsibility for continuity, quality, and safety of services delivered in compliance with State and federal regulations (Conditions of Participation)
· Promote the philosophy and administrative policies of the Agency, in an effort to ensure quality of patient care
· Supervise and provide direction to nursing staff and team members, in an effort to ensure quality, compliance with Plan of Care, assessment and reassessment of patient’s needs and continuity of services by appropriate health care personnel
· Supports employee and patient education to enhance knowledge, skills and achieve quality experiences. Continuously trains nursing staff to retain employees with the highest quality of patient care
· Provide coaching, development, feedback and annual evaluations to team members in a professional and timely manner
· Monitor QA/PI Program and assures appropriate corrective measures are performed
· Promote compliance with all fiscal intermediary and/or other third party payors, through education, coaching, and other assistance as necessary
· Member of the Interdisciplinary Group (IDG) and assist in development of the IDG plan and participates in QA/PI activities