RN Director of Pediatric Hospice Operations
Lucrative compensation package: Base + Bonus + Free Medical/Vision insurance, generous PTO and other outstanding benefits & employee perks!
Is responsible for the overall direction of the pediatric hospice operations, coordination, and evaluation of assigned employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
This position is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the annual operating budgets. Will also be responsible for ensuring that all services meet compliance with all federal, state, Joint Commission and funding, regulations, certifications, and licensing requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited program. Master’s degree preferred.
· Three to five years of hospice nursing experience in the past six years with progressively responsible experience in supervisory or administrative duties.
· Three (3) years of Pediatric experience preferred
· Two (2) years of leadership experience in a hospice environment preferred
· Substantive knowledge of current trends in hospice or home health care, federal and state regulations, state licensing requirements, and other standards related to hospice or home health care.
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of California.
Generous benefits package, including:
Comprehensive health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
(FREE employee Medical/Vision Coverage and affordable family rates)
Flexible Spending Account
401(k) with employer match
Employee Assistance Program
Credit Union membership
Generous paid time off (24.5 days per year for FT employees, based on 40-hour work week).