Our company is not typical. We are an innovative, fun, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business with. We recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say that our company is a great workplace that focuses on mission, vision and the future of banking.
In this role, you will support assigned line of business to include ensure third-party partner portfolios are properly evaluated, assessed, and managed to mitigate risk exposures & performance risk impacts. Compile data and documentation related to third-party practices and ensure performance issues that arise are communicated to the line of business appropriately and escalations are handled timely. Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and anticipating performance risks associated with the monitoring of established & new third-party relationships. Use experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals utilizing a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
· Conduct continual performance and risk reviews of existing third parties
· Collaborate with third parties in receiving & building required reporting in order to effectively monitor performance and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
· Collaborate with business and various risk subject matter experts to address and/or mitigate identified or potential performance risks
· Identify opportunities to improve performance risk exposure & develop solutions for remediating performance risk
· Facilitate remediation for any third-party related operational issues
· Ensure partnership relationships adhere to company policies and are compliant with regulatory guidelines and industry best practices
· Develops and manages recurring third-party performance reports to be shared with the various line of businesses and management including but not limited to policy exceptions, performance and other risk management key performance indicators (KPIs)
· 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Business, Finance or Related
Years of Experience:
· 1 Third Party Performance, Monitoring, Risk Management, Operating Governance or Related
In Lieu of Education:
· 6 years Third Party Performance, Monitoring, Risk Management, Operating Governance or Related
You will benefit from:
· Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
· Paid parental leave
· Competitive compensation plan
· Gym memberships discounts
· Generous PTO and banking holidays off
· Tuition reimbursement
· 401k with immediate employer match and vesting
Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding Bank members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
The responsibilities listed do not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.