We are seeking an Estimator/Project Manager to join a full-service general contractor! You will be responsible for the bidding and management of projects in the large box retail construction.
- Estimate, bid, and spearhead project buy-out to generate new contracts for the company
- Administer contracts to manage, negotiate, support, and execute the contract process
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the construction project from planning to implementation
- Supervise, monitor, and coordinate with the On-site Superintendent through web-enabled communication, site visits, and/or other relevant modes of correspondence
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of management to keep the project on schedule and on target with the original plans and specifications
- Construction Management or Architectural degree
- At least 5 years of previous experience in construction management site work, ground up, and/or remodel experience of large box retail construction
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
The company sponsors opportunities for continuing education, seminars, and additional activities where employees can improve themselves while emphasizing granting opportunities to further your career, with policy in place to promote from within.