TITLE: Respiratory Therapist
Location: Columbus, OH
Would you like to work in a facility that will allow you to have work/life balance? Would you be interested in working at a small community hospital and have impact on outcomes and not be just an employee of a large system?
Would you want to live within 3 large cities or even be able to live in 2 of them and have a 30 minute or less drive to work?
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Graduate from an accredited Associate degree and/or Bachelor degree in Respiratory Care.
• Licensed by the Ohio Society of Respiratory Care.
• 1 year of experience preferred but will consider a new grad.
• Experience with Pulmonary Function Tests would be a plus.
Hours and compensation potential:
• First shift respiratory therapist work 3, 12-hour shifts per week, 6am to 6pm, with rotating (every 3rd) weekend coverage.
• Hourly range is $24.00hr-$35.00hr depending on experience.
• A full benefits package included as well as a 10K sign on bonus.
What you’ll be doing:
• Person will be responsible for delivering direct respiratory care to all patients as assigned.
• The respiratory therapist plans, implements and evaluates the effectiveness of the respiratory care provided.
• Will also act as a resource person to other therapists, nurses, and physicians regarding the respiratory care of patients in their assigned areas
• Participates in performance improvement activities of the department and daily management of infection prevention and control activities.
What you can expect is:
• Position is located outside of Columbus.
• Opportunity to work in a department with a good group of people.