Research Associate, Cancer Biology
My client is expanding and seeks a Research Associate to take on the following tasks:
- Conduct lab work and perform assays for molecular, cellular, and metabolic characterization.
- Assist the experimental team members in immunological assay development to investigate effects of novel identified targets.
- Support the development and validation of new technologies.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- BS Degree and some experience in industry or academic research lab setting
- Experience with ELISAs, flow cytometry, or cell culture.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.