Well established local CPA firm is searching for a Tax Manager and Senior to add to their growing staff. Professional, friendly work environment features a great work life balance and the ability to either work fully remote and live anywhere, or work remotely with some in office or client location work assignments. They offer a very reasonable work / life balance, high base salaries and bonuses, overtime paid at time and one half for Seniors, and excellent career growth potential. Relocation and H1 visa transfer assistance are available for exceptional candidates. This firm is an excellent alternative to the extreme overtime, required travel, and office politics of Big-4 and national CPA firms. They will take candidates out of the Big-4, national, and high quality local CPA firms based in the U. S.
We are an Entrepreneurial boutique CPA firm serving clients more effectively by providing an atmosphere of growth and excellence, up-to-date professional information, and staff continuity. In turn, that allows our professionals to look consistently beyond mere numbers and help clients identify and exploit business opportunities. We have many entertainment industry, manufacturing, distribution, and real estate clients.
Senior level position; requires an experienced tax professional with strong interpersonal skills. Prepare tax returns of individuals, trusts and partnerships/corporations; Assist with tax projections and researching technical issues; assist with facilitating client relationships. Ability to assist in audit, review, compilation and preparation of financial statement engagements (accounting and audit training to be provided if no previous experience).
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university.
- Active CPA license or actively pursuing certification
- 2-7 years tax preparation experience in a public accounting firm
- Punctual, reliable and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to assist in identifying issues.
- Strong communication skills to confidently communicate and converse with staff and clients.
- Organizational skills to process all tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to maintain a functioning work environment especially.
- Achievement-motivated to set and surpass realistic goals.