This is your opportunity to be the lead person on maintaining and improving reliability of process equipment in this materials manufacturing facility. You will take the lead and be responsible for the analysis, operational ì improvement, design, implementation, and engineering efforts for equipment related reliability and maintenance issues and downtime scheduling. You will maintain compliance with appropriate federal, state and local safety and/or environmental regulations, report and notify plant personnel of any deviations per established standards; maintain appropriate records and reports required by regulations.
- Monitors, reviews, prepares and analyzes reports and data to identify trends, root cause analysis (RCA), or non-compliance; recommending and implementing corrective actions accordingly.
- Maintains responsibility for predictive technologies including lubrication, vibration, motor circuit analysis, ultrasound and other technologies; instructing plant personnel and other resource son their proper use.
- Identifies best practices and drive implementation of improvement projects across the plant sites to promote reliability and consistency of manufacturing operations.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or a related Engineering degree.
- 4+ years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in CMMS usage for preventive and predictive (PdM) maintenance, troubleshooting, failure analysis and reporting, equipment history management and process implementation and management. They use MAXIMO.
- Experience with predictive maintenance technologies such as vibration analysis, thermographics and lubrication monitoring.
- Experience with fixed equipment codes and welding technologies
- Experience with heat transfer systems, boiler systems, hydraulic, pneumatic, power transmission and fire protection systems.
- CMRP certification is would be great, but not required
This position is for a heavy industrial manufacturing site. The work includes both inside and outside responsibilities, so you must be comfortable working in weather such as hot and humid conditions, snow, rain, etc. At times the noise level can be high in certain areas.