Regional Sales Manager – Missouri Territory
Are you a proven, professional Salesperson with a passion for and track record of success with custom, OEM-level indsustry Equipment design and manufacturing? Do you want to join a Top 5 National Category player who is growing even more year over year?
Then we’d like to visit with you!!!
Our Client is a national leader in their product space, based in Springfield, MO for over 50 YRS. With a long-standing reputation for high-quality equipment and excellent customer service, they built a culture on open book management transparency and in-house training for advancement.
We are currently looking for a Sales superstar to join our Refrigeration & Dairy Farm Equipment Equipment B/U. This Candidate will promote and sell highly custom products, services and systems into the dairy farm and dairy product manufacturing spaces.
Typical Key Role activities:
- Grow the sales volume & meet profitability goals within the assigned region
- Guide the Dealers and solo customers in region with proposals, orders, service requirements, product training & future equipment needs.
- Perform analysis and performance evaluation for each Dealer within assigned region.
- Review and negotiate settlement of customer complaints in cooperation with other personnel on aftermarket and warranty issues.
- Develop annual sales plans and Region P&L and be an active participant in forecasting and open book management processes
Preferred Candidate Education and Experience:
- Preferred candidates possess a Bachelors Degree in Ag, engineering, marketing or business
- 2+ years proven success in refrigeration equipment or related sales
Key benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Preventative Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Education Assistance