REGIONAL SALES MANAGER / Remote
- HOUSTON, TX | Gulf Coast / Remote
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER / Remote COMPANY PROFILE:
- Grow with a company that has a global reach and a history spanning 100+ years.
- In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER / Remote IMPACT:
- The Gulf Coast Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will work to grow the company revenue through proactive focus on direct sales efforts with targeted customers as well as through the focused expansion of partnerships with independent Manufacturer’s Representatives as needed to drive both medium and large customer growth within an assigned sales territory.
- The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the profitable growth of industrial segments through the sale of our products and services in a defined sales territory in the U.S.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER / Remote DETAILS:
- Achieve the independent representative’s sales revenue targets under his/her management by developing and executing territorial
growth plans per representative firm. Target markets within the RSM’s territory include but are not limited to: Renewable Energy,
- Refinery, Power, Chemical, Petrochemical, Pulp and Paper, Marine, Bio-processing, and general industrial markets. for Air Cooled
- Heat Exchangers, Air Cooled Condensers, Cooling Towers, Printed Circuit Exchangers, and other customized heat exchanger products and services.
- Prospect and identify new business and opportunities in developing markets through direct engagement with customers.
- Travel individually or with representatives to EPCs, Engineering Firms, End Users, Contractors, etc.
- Heat Exchangers and drive sales for the referenced markets.
- Develop and execute strategies to expand company’s multi-dimensional product and service presence in the assigned markets and territory.
- Select, manage, and measure the independent representative’s performance against projected sales goals. Communicate goals and objectives to each representative firm principal owner.
- Represent the company at trade association meetings and exhibitions.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and report significant activities to management.
- Assist the product marketing department PM and R&D with customer requirements on product design.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER / Remote BACKGROUND:
- BS in mechanical or chemical engineering and/or four to six years of prior sales experience in a similar position in this industry.
- Advanced knowledge of heat transfer technology.
- Advanced knowledge of the territory development
- Ability to take responsibility for the P&L of the territory or market segment
- Intermediate level of understanding of competitors products.
- Advanced level of effective sales management.
- 50% travel
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER / Remote NEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career – Apply Today.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER / Remote Gulf Coast / Remote | Based out of Houston