Our client is a globally recognized medical device and technology leader in the radiology space. We are searching for a remote NW Regional Sales Manager – Radiology SaaS who will generate sales, build new business, and maintain customer relationships in the Pacific Northwest (WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, AK). All candidates must live WA or OR and have established relationships with hospitals, cancer centers and private radiology practices within the territory.
This company offers a strong base salary + bonus structure + stock options.
Requirements for Regional Sales Manager – Radiology SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a healthcare discipline. Candidates without bachelor’s degrees but with relevant SaaS healthcare sales experience will be considered
- 5+ years Healthcare SaaS (software as a service) sales experience preferably targeting radiology and oncology physicians
- Knowledge of medical imaging (mammography, MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray, endoscopy)
- Proven track record of sales accomplishment including cold calling, building and maintaining customer relationships, and exceeding sales quotas
Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager – Radiology SaaS
- Drive sales business objectives, meet and exceed sales quotas, building strong relationships with radiologists, hospitals, and cancer centers
- Negotiate contracts, prepare bids, and conduct site visits
- Create sales pitches and presentation
- Cold call to drive new business
- Land new business and successfully maintain strong customer relationships.
- 25% overnight travel may be required
Occupational Category: 41-4011 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products