About Our Client
Our Client has been a trailblazer and leader in the software-solutions industry for over 34 years. They specialize in back office software solutions for the Automotive Industry Keeping that the key to success is a clean, seamless interface backed by robust data management. Our Client cultivates streamlined communication across all departments, while providing owners and managers with powerful tools for meeting and surpassing their dealership’s goals.
Our Client is looking for a dynamic Regional Sales Manager (Remotely Home Based) (MI, OH, IN) to join their sales team. You will be directly responsible for helping hit revenue targets, generating pipeline through face to face prospect visits, outbound phone and email efforts, handling inbound lead qualification, and forging trusted advisor relationships with prospective customers at all levels. You must be excited about developing a sales plan to strategically target, grow, and expand accounts within territories and/or industry segments.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for researching prospective customers, identify key players, decision makers and generate interest.
- Conduct on-location visits to prospective customers.
- Follow-up on inbound leads applying the multi-touch cadence to maximize outreach.
- Provide on-line and in-person Sales Demonstrations to qualified prospects and articulate value.
- Responsible for closing new business and upselling to the customers.
- Build a trusted rapport with prospective customers by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how these solutions can be a strategic solution for their needs.
- Manage contacts, leads and opportunities through a defined sales process in Salesforce.com.
- Maintain SalesForce.com entries allowing for accurate forecasting of “closed revenue” on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Document all sales related information in Salesforce.
- Work collaboratively with sales team members and marketing.
- Be a visible team player, bringing best-in-class thinking, strategies, and ideas that align to our values and culture.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leaders to identify ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Build a strong pipeline and consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Remain up to date on metrics that are critical to your success.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to convey technical information in an easy to understand way
- Ability to deliver world-class services and high-impact results
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team player
Required Education & Experience
- 3+ years of outside sales experience in dealership software
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Willingness to travel (30% or more)
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Demonstrated market knowledge of competitive opportunities
- Background of exceptional quota attainment
- Accounting knowledge a plus