BS Degree is strongly preferred. Additional years of targeted work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. In addition,
- Must have five years of experience working with refrigeration
- Must have managed people.
- Individual must have previous experience managing an ammonia refrigeration system as well as knowledge of freon refrigeration and steam boilers.
- Must have experience with FDA or USDA
- Safety, OSHA, Lockout/Tagout experience
This position is responsible to ensure all job duties are performed within Corporate and OSHA safety procedures including Lockout/Tag and the wearing of all personal protective equipment as required. Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensure the correct utilization of hand tools and industrial shop equipment.
- Read and correctly interpret manufacturer’s equipment manuals, PM sheets and safety policies and complete allrequired work sheets and machine check list.
- Ensure all machines are properly adjusted to operate at established performance standards.
- Ensure all calibrations, repairs, diagnostics, adjustments and PM work are accomplished in a timely manner to minimize down time.
- Use sound management practices in the training and supervision of associates.