Seeking a full-time Real Estate Paralegal/Loan Processor/Closing Coordinator.
Must be experienced with CEMAs, COOPs, bank portals, closing disclosure preparation, title review, and all aspects of real estate closings
- The Paralegal will be working independently and as part of a team.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate with various parties involved as well as members of our banking team in all aspects of real estate loan closings
- Independently handle a high volume of residential bank closings from start to finish
- Understanding of the preparation of closing disclosures and loan documentation for residential transactions (including 1-4 family dwellings), condos, and coops; knowledge of the documentation for a CEMA
- Experience in residential real estate financing transactions with specific knowledge of lender document preparation
- Communicate with brokers, banks, clients, attorneys, and title companies from beginning to end of the loan process.
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment while being extremely detail-oriented
- Enjoy working with other people in a team environment
- Superb communication skills
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Generous bonuses
- Paid time-off/ vacation days
- Professional Development Benefits