TITLE: Radiology Tech
Location: Columbus, OH
Would you like to work in a facility that will allow you to have work/life balance? Would you be interested in working at a small community hospital and have impact on outcomes and not be just an employee of a large system?
Would you want to live within 3 large cities or even be able to live in 2 of them and have a 30 minute or less drive to work?
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Graduate from an accredited Radiologic Technologist program (required).
• American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) registration required.
• BLS certification within 30 days of employment required.
• 1 year of experience preferred.
Hours and compensation potential:
• Hours are 3pm-11pm and will rotate every 3rd weekend
• Hourly range of $22hr-$32hr depending on experience
• Additional shift differentials of $3.25hr during the week and an additional $3.00hr on when working the weekend.
• A full benefits package included as well as 10K sign-on bonus.
What you’ll be doing:
• The position is responsible for performing radiographic/fluoroscopic procedures to produce diagnostic images.
Provides procedural-related patient care and education. Maintains records and documentation for procedures.
Participates in performance improvement activities of the department and daily management of infection prevention and control activities.
What you can expect is:
• Will be crossed trained in CT if the person does not have this experience yet. Work in a team environment.
• Position is located west of Columbus.