Job Title: Radiation Oncologist
Location: Laredo, Texas
Salary: This position offers a competitive salary based on the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) guidelines. In addition, the package includes a comprehensive benefits package, commencement bonus, potential medical education debt assistance, relocation, marketing and CME allowances.
Job Summary: We are seeking a highly-skilled and experienced Radiation Oncologist to join our team in Laredo, Texas. The successful candidate will provide Radiation Oncology (RO) services, including 3D-CRT, IGRT, IMRT, and SBRT. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of SRS and brachytherapy experience, as well as experience of at least 3 years in Radiation Oncology. The incumbent must be board certified or board eligible in Radiation Oncology and hold an active and clear Texas medical license in good standing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide Radiation Oncology services
• Perform 3D-CRT, IGRT, IMRT, and SBRT
• Utilize knowledge of SRS and brachytherapy
• Participate in clinical trials and research
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals
• Maintain accurate patient records
• 3+ years of experience in Radiation Oncology
• Board certified or board eligible in Radiation Oncology
• Active and clear Texas medical license in good standing
• Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
Experience and Skills:
• Expertise in 3D-CRT, IGRT, IMRT, and SBRT
• Knowledge of SRS and brachytherapy
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based setting
• Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
Why Join Us: We are a hospital-based cancer center that offers a unique opportunity to join an existing practice with one other Radiation Oncologist in the service area. We provide a supportive and collaborative environment and strive to ensure the best possible patient care. Our team is committed to ongoing educational development, and we are looking for an individual who shares our passion for providing the highest level of patient care.