We are seeking a Quality Systems Software Supervisor for a global and highly regarded biotech company in Madison, WI. This person will lead and oversee the development and maintenance of the eQMS system.
Requirements of the Quality Systems Software Supervisor:
- BS in Computer Engineering or related field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- 5+ years experience in software quality or software development role.
- Expert level understanding of ISO 13485 and Quality System Requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in cGMP environment.
- PMP certification strongly preferred.
Responsibilities of the Quality Systems Software Supervisor:
- Manage and direct all QA Software employees. Allocate resources as needed, monitor and provide guidance to support business needs, ensure support is provided to all eQMS users.
- Ensure the eQMS complies with ISO and 21 CFR requirements as well as internal requirements.
- Develop and provide testing to new eQMS modules to ensure performance and design requirements are met.
- Represent Quality Assurance cross functionally.
Occupational Category: 5-1252
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer