We are looking for a Quality Manager for a client in Pittsburgh, PA. To qualify for this role the client would like to see candidates with the following.
- Four-year college degree required in Engineering,
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a Managerial role in quality assurance in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Aerospace Quality Systems (AS9100, NADCAP) required, other accreditations preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of basic quality systems, applications, processes, and requirements.
- Information system and project management experience required.
- Demonstrated results in design, implementation and management of quality assurance policies and processes and quality management systems.
- Ability to effectively lead, development, and motivate high performance quality assurance and compliance team.
- Organize and manage multiple priorities and objectives.
- Effective problem analysis and resolution to desired results.
- Ability to travel as needed.
PRFERRED FOR THE QUALITY MANAER
- Material Science or Metallurgy majors preferred, Advanced degree preferred, MBA or Masters in related discipline a plus.
- Exposure to titanium applications and finance a plus.
- Lean/six sigma qualifications preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, well organized and the ability to prioritize tasks and make appropriate decisions.
- Willing to work in a fast paced, ever changing work environment.