Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: Mason City, IA
Job Summary: Lead the company’s quality functions to include the development, implementation and maintenance of a strategic quality plan. Position will lead the development and implementation of appropriate standards, policies, procedures, specifications, people practices and training initiatives that govern quality activities encompassing all phases company processes.
· Establish, implement, and maintain a quality system.
· Maintain quality system to ensure compliance to ISO 9001.
· Establish quality requirements with customers and suppliers/
· Establish effective working relationships with our customers and suppliers and lead initiatives to resolve customer and supplier quality problems in a timely manner.
· Support the advanced product quality planning (APQP) process.
· Assist in the development of processes to acquire and analyze data.
· Manage the customer return material authorization (RMA) process and decrease customer returns through internal improvements and supplier improvements.
· Plan, promote and organize training activities related to product quality.
· Sets KPI’s and ensures quality performance metrics are being met for the plant.
Education & Experience: