At our company, we view our manufacturing operations as the heart of our efforts to deliver food people and pets love. It is foundational to our commitment to provide safe, high-quality products our consumers count on for themselves and their families. With this, we believe passionately in promoting manufacturing as a career. That means ensuring continued growth and development opportunities to help you expand your skills while providing an enjoyable and supportive environment.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for the manufacture of consumer foods which comply with all Food Safety, Quality, and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for people management to include coaching, developing and leading Technicians to enhance peak performance. Developing leadership skills through the coaching of teams and individuals to increase and leverage High Performance Organizational principles.
- Assure compliance to all company quality and food safety policies, and all Federal, State, and local regulatory requirements.
- Assure compliance to company quality procedures, ingredient specifications, process control specifications and finished product specifications.
- Drive continual quality improvement as measured by Quality key performance indicators including internal and external audits, and company quality metrics.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing facility in relation to quality and food safety requirements.
- Manage Quality Incidents with the goal of investigating root cause and implementing corrective actions to prevent incident reoccurrence.
The Right Role for You
Are you motivated by the chance to help provide quality products consumers count on every day? Are you interested in working with a collaborative team to get the job done while learning new skills? If so, you are exactly who we are looking for to join our Company!
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific Field required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in food manufacturing operations
- Prior QA/QC leadership experience
- Working knowledge of FDA regulations including cGMPs and FSMA
- Experience with BRC audits or other GFSI audits
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental boundaries
- Ability to understand complex process operations as it relates to quality, food safety and troubleshooting