The Quality Inspector is responsible for reviewing products and materials during manufacturing to make sure they meet company requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be dependable and committed. In depth knowledge of quality standards is essential.
Their duties include measuring objects compared to their intended physical specifications, running quality tests, and identifying defects.
• Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
• Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
• Select production samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
• Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
• Support the Quality Engineer with FAI/PAPP submittals.
You should be proficient in:
• Blueprint Reading
• Quality inspection
Machines & technologies you’ll use:
• ERP Software
• Micro View