Title: CMM/ Inspector
Shift: 1st Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm
Type: Full-Time Mode: Direct Placement/
Our client is looking for a responsible CMM/ Inspector. This is a Direct Placement position with our key manufacturing client. To be considered for this role, you will need 5years experience with CMM.
Why join the client:
∙ Great Compensation Package!
∙ Accelerated Career Growth and Path to Partnership!
∙ Excellent Benefits Package!
∙ Competitive Performance and Business Generation Incentives/Bonuses! ∙ Supportive and Family-like Atmosphere!
· Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
· Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
· Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
· Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
· Approves product by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement test.
· Determine program requirements based on design and engineering requirements.
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment
· Knowledge of Brown & Sharpe CMM operations and programming
· Prior knowledge using PC-DMIS
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); at least 10 experience as an aerospace part inspector; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Prior knowledge and use of inspection and test equipment (i.e. Calipers, Micrometers, Pin Gages, Optical Comparator, Rockwell Hardness, Dial Indicators. etc.) is required
· Expert knowledge of blueprint reading and machinery limitations.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.