75-year old family-owned manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Quality Engineer/Technician. Their smaller shop environment enables employees to wear many hats, so the responsibilities for this position are varied. The ideal candidate could eventually assume the Quality Manager role. There is a lot of hands-on as well as “system level” work.
- ISO 9001:2015 system upkeep and internal auditing
- Problem solving, Corrective Actions, and Quality improvement
- PPAP, SPC, IMDS, REACH, RoHS, etc.
- Writing/revising Work Instructions
- Calibration and measurement system evaluation
- Dimensional inspection (hand tools, optical comparator, vision systems programming, etc.)
- Supplier Quality functions
- Customer communications and problem resolution
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
- 2-5 years of overall experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment