Position: Quality Engineer
Shift: 1st | Hours: 7AM – 3PM
Type: Full-Time | Mode: Direct Placement / Contract-To-Hire
Pay Scale: $80 – 90K (Negotiable) | Industry: Manufacturing
Our Client is seeking an experienced Quality Engineer with experiences in Leading, Developing and Mentoring a team of Quality Engineers and Inpsectors.
Why Join the Client?
- Great Compensation Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- Ensures that all subordinates understand and follow policies and procedures with the QMS.
- Ensures maintenance and improvement of the QMS through Internal Audits and corrective actions.
- Ensures corrective actions whether internal or external are handled in a timely manner.
- Plans and directs the activities of quality engineering to ensure projects are being completed on a timely basis.
- Plans the activities of inspection resources with the group supervisor to ensure performance and timely response to internal and external needs.
- Plans and directs the activities of site calibration resources as needed to ensure all critical inspection equipment is accurate and properly functioning.
- Primary authority for all internal & external non conformance resolution.
- In conjunction with sales & marketing, is the primary resource and contact for external complaint resolution.
- Plans, promotes and organizes training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Or Related Discipline)
- 1 – 3 Years of Experience as a Lead Quality Engineer or Sr Quality Engineering role.