We are seeking a Quality Assurance System Supervisor to join a global biotech leader to provide quality document control, record control, and training to ensure training program meets business needs. This company offers generous benefits and a strong company culture.
Requirements of the Quality Assurance System Supervisor:
- BS or BA in Life Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience in GxP regulated environment.
- Knowledge of document control, supervisor role preferred.
- Expert level written and oral communication skills. Must excel in presenting training content to various individuals with differing backgrounds.
- Ability to multitask and follow deadlines in a fast paced, matrixed environment.
- CPLP or ASTD strongly preferred.
- Experience in technical education in related field a plus.
- Understanding of eQMS and training software systems.
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance System Supervisor:
- Ensure company requirements are being met in all areas of quality control, documentation control and training program.
- Provide continuous improvement of all training programs and record and document programs. Ensure all updated materials are distributed to each department and individuals impacted by changes.
- Work cross functionally to develop and implement content for Quality Systems training programs.
- Routinely train and certify staff to deliver training activities in their designated departments.
- Work with management to develop and allocate resource needs.
Occupational Category: 11-9199.01
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer