The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for quality functions. They will identify the quality objectives, goals, and plans. They will also operate the quality system to evaluate, control, and continuously improve quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily duties by using mission statement
- Organize and execute a quality education program for company employees
- Lead efforts to maintain ISO Certification
- Work with the General Manager and leadership team to achieve a best in class environment
- Lead efforts to resolve quality problems and take identify opportunities with customers
- Determine, in conjunction with customers, good shop practice and statistical analysis procedure to ensure quality consistency and continuous improvement
- Establish statistical process control where appropriate and conduct process capability studies.
- BS/MS degree in related field (Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics) preferred
- ASQ Certified Quality Manager or Certified Quality Manager Certification a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of ISO-9000 standards
- 5+ years of quality experience in sheet metal/metal stamping manufacturing