We are searching for a Quality Control Documentation Specialist to join the chemistry team at a rapidly growing, fast-paced biotech company in Andover, MA.
The QC Documentation Specialist will be responsible for the data review for the release of raw materials, in-process and finished formulations following SOP’s, and compile data for documentation of test procedures, perform investigations and prepare reports.
This position offers a generous benefit package, including paid time off, health insurance, Long Term Incentives and 6% matching 401k plan.
Requirements for the QC Documentation Specialist:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Chemistry or other relevant science degree
- 3+ years relevant industry experience
- GC, GC/MS, NMR or HPLC experience a plus
- GMP and or ISO experience preferred
- Biovia LES/LIMS system hands-on experience preferred
- The ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong communications skills; oral, written and electronic.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
Responsibilities for the QC Documentation Specialist:
- Document test data as required
- Follow documented procedures
- Review data for release of GMP/ISO and/or non-regulated materials
- Write test procedures and SOP’s
- Perform investigations
- Prepare reports
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer