Our client, a well-known Food Ingredients Manufacturer who has been in business for over 30 years, is looking for a Quality Manager.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Writing and implementing the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and maintaining compliance cGMPs, 21 CFR Part 111, Part 117
- Assuring compliance with the following: FSSC 22000 GFSI recertification, HACCP, HARPC etc.
- Conducting audits as needed to ensure compliance to SOPs/cGMPs.
- Review production records for accuracy.
- Serve on various teams as assigned by management. Monitor trends of noncompliance issues via CAPAs or customer complaints; make recommendations to address systemic problems requiring process improvements.
- Training employees on SOPs/cGMPs as required.
- Investigate customer complaints related to food safety or quality issues; work with cross functional team members to determine root cause analysis and corrective actions/preventive actions (CAPAs) when necessary; communicate results of investigations per established protocols
The Successful Applicant will have:
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Quality role in food manufacturing is required; experience in leadership role preferred
– BS degree in Chemistry, Food Science or related
– SQF Practitioner certification
– Must have excellent communication skills both written & verbal