Our Client, a premiere manufacturer and distributor Mechanical Motion Control products. This is an exciting position because you will not be just another cog in the wheel but a key player in the team as you’ll have the opportunity to work independently with a well established company, offering a great opportunity, pay and benefits.
MAJOR AREAS RESPONSIBILITY
- Monitor daily report and execute purchase orders for inventory replenishment.
- Work to improve inventory turns.
- Perform inventory control and maintenance activities on MRP system to ensure accurate part numbers, pricing, quantity, location etc.
- Expedite orders.
- Monitor Supplier performance.
- Champion our ISO program by actively participating in implementing and refining the process.
- Assists Purchasing Manager in establishing and communicating purchasing guidelines.
- Work with Accounts Payable and others to resolve invoice and purchase order discrepancies.
- Build relationships with key vendors.
1) Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
2) 4+ Years leadership experience
2) APICS or ISM certification desired, experience with ISO 9001 preferred.
2) 4 years purchasing experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
3) Experience with managing inventory and inventory turns