Job Title: Pulmonary Critical Care Nurse Practitioner
Location: Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Salary: This position offers competitive compensation, with a relocation allowance, commencement bonus, CME assistance, loan repayment, and medical education debt repayment.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Pulmonary Critical Care Nurse Practitioner to join our practice in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. The successful candidate will provide Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine services in both the office and clinic, which is attached to the hospital for easy access. Call coverage is 1:2.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Diagnose and treat diseases of the pulmonary system
– Manage acute and chronic illnesses
– Prescribe medications and treatments
– Perform physical exams and order tests
– Monitor and maintain records of patient care
– Provide patient education and follow-up
– Collaborate with other healthcare professionals
– Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner
– Board certification in Pulmonology
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in Pulmonary Critical Care
– Ability to work independently
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
Experience and Skills:
– Experience in Pulmonary Critical Care
– Knowledge of medical software
– Ability to multi-task and provide excellent patient care
– Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
– Strong commitment to quality patient care
Why Join Us: Our organization is dedicated to providing comprehensive, high-quality care to our patients. We value collaboration, mutual respect, and a commitment to excellence in all that we do. We offer a supportive and enjoyable work environment, with competitive compensation, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients.