Founded over 15 years ago, our well-established community mental health practice is led by nationally recognized psychiatrists in the field of brain health. We have over 20 clinics in northern California. Our psychiatrists provide the highest quality of innovative care through a variety of psychiatric treatment options such as medication management, brief psychotherapy, and others..
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations which include an evaluation of emotional, behavioral, and mental status, current psychiatric symptoms, and functioning, as well as psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
- Develop treatment plans based on evidence-based standards of care and practice guidelines.
- Analyze medical tests and track patients’ progress to improve outcomes.
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
- Top compensation package
- Excellent upside based on productivity
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Paid national holidays
- Paid CME hours
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans
- Malpractice insurance
- License and DEA renewal
- Work in our beautifully decorated offices. This is not a telehealth position.
- Experienced, dedicated, and welcoming support staff
- Current, valid CA medical license (or have applied for one)
- DEA registration certification unencumbered