Inpatient Adult / Military Services Psychiatrist– Portland, OR
We’re more than just a treatment center for mental health, we’re a wellness facility that’s focused on the health of mind and body. Our 98-bed hospital and Outpatient Services programs are accredited by The Joint Commission and we pride ourselves on upholding a standard of excellence that allows our patients to take the first step to recovery. That standard of excellence begins with our core values of dignity and respect. Our mission is to provide effective, and compassionate mental health and substance use treatment.
We’re located in Portland, Oregon and proudly serve all of the Pacific Northwest region and surrounding areas. We understand the intricacies of life and how it can cause psychiatric distress, substance use, abuse and unbalanced emotions, but we are here to help.
- Caseload comprised of general inpatient adult & active-duty military members.
- Average daily caseload of 16;
- Participate in treatment planning, implementation and monitoring;
- Review all diagnostic and treatment reports on patients and complete discharge summaries;
- Member of Medical Executive Committee, and attends and participates in other necessary meetings;
- Evening/overnight call is split among team (average of once per week, by phone only); and
- Monday-Friday, days only.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Full time salary; Highly rewarding bonus structure; Malpractice insurance w/ tail coverage; Paid Time Off; Matching 401k; CME package; Health insurance package; Relocation package if needed; Sign-on bonus; Student loan assistance; Employee stock purchase plan. An option for Independent contractor can also be considered if needed/desired.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / LICENSURE:
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program (required);
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry (required);
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon or ability to obtain state medical license (required);
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians