My client is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Property Accounting Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will play a supporting role in clerical duties. The Property Accounting Administrator will work closely with the Property Accountants, Property Managers, and other stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely processing of payables, compliance requests, and bookkeeping.
· Accounts Payable – Input and process all property related payables for The Model Group’s growing property portfolio.
· Bill out utilities and other expense reimbursements to tenants.
· Assist with organizing and completing documents required for compliance schedules. Process and maintain insurance requests.
· Support Property Accounting department by assisting with monthly bookkeeping entries including fee allocations, employee concessions, and commercial vacancies. Process monthly financial and analysis reports. Assist team in completing monthly reconciliations.
· Support Property Managers in reviewing tenant ledgers and booking required adjustments. Assess and bill late fees where appropriate.
· Assist with special projects and ad hoc requests as needed.