PROJECT MANAGER (Wastewater)
PROJECT MANAGER (Wastewater) COMPANY PROFILE:
CDP is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader., If selected, you’ll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success., In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
PROJECT MANAGER (Wastewater) BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Comprehensive benefits include:
- 401k with match,
- Pension Plan
PROJECT MANAGER (Wastewater) IMPACT:
CDP is seeking a Project Manager to lead the delivery of water and wastewater engineering services to a variety of clients in New York City area. Near term assignments in the region could include: business and client development; water and wastewater infrastructure and facilities planning and design; studies and modeling; preparation of engineering reports; support services during construction; and a variety of other related assignments. This is a career position for self-motivated, goal-getter, resourceful individuals interested in managing clients and projects, and individuals interested in developing and advancing their careers in water and wastewater engineering consulting. They will have opportunities for increasing responsibility and advancement within the firm.
PROJECT MANAGER (Wastewater) DETAILS:
- Mentoring staff, providing career guidance, and supporting staff development
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients to understand their needs and to ensure that their expectations are met;
- Technical excellence in planning studies, preliminary designs, final designs, asset management, program management, bid assistance and office services during construction for water and wastewater infrastructure and facilities;
- Managing multiple technical tasks simultaneously to lead teams to complete assignments to the client’s satisfaction while following the contract requirements and maintaining budget and schedule;
- Managing staff assignments and work load to increase efficiency, while helping staff achieve their career objectives;
- Identifying and leading business development pursuits, including positioning and preparation of proposals.
PROJECT MANAGER (Wastewater) BACKGROUND:
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering – Master’s degree is desirable.
- Experience: Experience in engineering consulting; civil/sanitary studies and design with water/wastewater conveyance and treatment focus; and business development.
- Certifications: New York PE certification required; Or willing to get a New York PE through reciprocity.
PROJECT MANAGER (Wastewater) NEXT STEPS:
Advance Your Career – Apply Today.
PROJECT MANAGER (Wastewater) New York