A very reputable & successful commercial general contractor in Atlanta GA with over 3 decades of history/experience in commercial / industrial structures is growing into Tampa FL — and looking tobuild their team & broaden their reach across the Southeast area.
They are currently interviewing for a Project Manager that has experience building (ground-up) commercial & industrial structures such as Warehouse / Distribution & Big-Box Retail from the GC capacity.
- The Project manager will Oversee multiple projects from project award to closeout.
- This person will be like an entrepreneur helping to win the project, manage it successfully within budget/timeframe and create a lasting partnership with the owner/client for future business.
To do that you would:
- Assist the precon/estimating process to generate a competitive budget.
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Collaborate with field staff to execute the projects.
- Create and maintain the schedule for each project
- Process change orders & Handle RFI and submittal process
- Competitive Salary: $95-120k
- Reasonable Bonus: 10-15% annual profit sharing
- Great Insurance: Free Healthcare premiums!
- Retirement Plan: 401(k) with match
- PTO: 2 weeks vacation + Sick Time & Holidays
- Degree is required. Preferably in construction or engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of construction project management experience required.
- Some estimating required