PROJECT MANAGER / SUPT : New Custom-Home Construction
About the company:
A Large Regional single-family Home Builder with a small-company feel but extensive company support staff in place to help with all employee tasks at the local level. They work in 50 offices across 12 states and work directly with the local clients to build semi-custom homes in affordable to semi-custom niche.
Company volume of $550M and privately owned since 1972 – this company will treat you like family but provide growth opportunities a typical “family-owned” business usually can’t.
- Over-communication with customers to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Construction site management extending from precon, purchasing, sub-selection & contracts to safety and scheduling through completion.
- Contractor/vendor negotiations as well as job site development and production.
- Regulating budgets and managing job costs.
- Candidate will need experience in residential construction preferably in scattered-lot (On-Your-Lot) building.
- Managing multiple projects (6-10 typically) at one time with average home prices running up to $380-425k (Nashville avg.)
- Experience must include a 5+ year proven track record of successful new-home construction operations & project leadership and within New Custom-Home Construction.
- Candidate will need to express good team-building skills & excellent communications abilities with customers/owners.
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure
- Paid Vacation Days
- Insurance (Company pays 50% of employee premium costs)
- Car allowance
- Focus on Work/Life balance.
Other Highlights for Company & Position:
- Nashville office with Regional scope (50 offices) in 12 states.
- They have some employees with tenure over 10-25 yrs and they hire long-term not quick-needs.
- They have been in the market for years and have established a great reputation and repeat clientele.
- Great opportunities for career growth from PM to GM, Regional Presidents and Corp HQ advancement opportunities.
- Extensive training available upon hire as well as annual meetings to keep on the forefront of building technology / practices.