Work as a Project Manager with a fast growing company within the Renewable Energy sector.
•Develop new and improve existing standards, templates, procedures and guidelines.
• Prepare and manage all project documentation, including submittals, progress reports, and other exhibits.
• Review subcontractor bids for conformity to contract requirements and determine acceptable bids.
• Establish and grow relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop and manage project schedule, and ensure synchronization with customer and other trades.
• Identify and define change scope and communicate cost impacts for change requests.
• Examine estimates, budgets, costs and financial reporting; interpret and analyze reports.
• Provide feedback on progress of project and budget to staff and management.
• Effectively resolve complaints and issues.
• Train and manage Assistant Project Managers
• Direct, coordinate, and motivate employees to achieve goals and objectives
• Travel to project job site as often as the project requires
• Minimum 3 years work experience in construction, manufacturing, and/or engineering industries
• Minimum 1 year supervisory experience managing direct reports
• Basic knowledge of electrical systems and their components
• Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques