Bring your SAP and Project Management experience to work for a global OEM as a Project Manager. The company has been in business since 1950 and is considered a world leader in modernized processing equipment used in food, pharmaceutical, and other industries around the world. They offer competitive pay and great benefits.
- Set up and maintain project sales orders and budgets using SAP.
- Identify and resolve commercial or technical issues.
- Project Manager provides guidance and support to the field service team during installation and start-up.
- Monitor and analyze project costs to provide recommendations for future projects.
- B.S. in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Knowledgeable with using ERP System (SAP preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Systems (Outlook, Excel, and Project)
- Understand equipment assembly, system layout, and electrical drawings
- Available to travel up to 25%