Project Manager – Milton MA
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary resources throughout the entire project, from start-up through closeout. The PM shall ensure that the Owner’s/ Company’s expectations and budgetary guidelines are met or exceeded. The PM manages the project from beginning to end including: budget, costs, schedule, risk management, insurances general work performance and quality, and overall progress against the plan.
• Lead and Communicate with Field Supervision, Subcontractors and Vendors to assist them in working to the Project Schedule.
• Partners with Superintendent to achieve project goals.
• Represent the company with Owner(s), Architects, Consultants, Government Authorities, Vendors and Subcontractors.
• Administer all financial aspects of the project including Owner’s contract, subcontracts, and purchase orders.
• Build effective working relationships with clients and project team members.
• Manage multiple projects depending on size, complexity, and type.
• Perform duties of the Assistant Project Manager should project size, budget, or staffing limitations exist.
• Evaluate team performance and identify training needs. Mentor and coach team members.
• Follows the Company Standard Operating Procedures. Leads by example.
• Initiate, manage and update the Team Agreement as needed. Fosters a team approach.
• Participates in job site coverage, as needed.
• Core Values – Possess honesty, integrity and family values
• Strong work ethic – Must be able to set and achieve goals
• Dependable – Must consistently follow through on assignments and tasks
• Positive attitude – Creates a good environment for co-workers
• Self-motivated – Is constantly seeking new opportunities to learn, grow and lead
• Team Oriented – Makes the most out of collaboration
• Effective Communicator – Communication is clear and professional
• Flexible – Can adapt to changing situations in a positive manner