We are currently searching for Project Managers (both Jr and Sr levels) for a medical device manufacturing company located in the Milpitas/Fremont CA area. The Project Manager – Medical Devices will oversee projects involving the transition of new products (stents and heart valves) and managing cross functional teams including engineering, production, quality and supply chain to ensure projects are on track and completed on time.
Requirements of the Project Manager – Medical Devices:
- BS in an engineering discipline, advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience managing manufacturing projects in a regulated environment. Medical device products strongly preferred.
- PMP certification or Professional project Management Certificate.
- Demonstrated success in planning, executing and closing out manufacturing projects.
- Experience defining and managing the product development life cycle through establishment, organization, facilitation, and leading cross-functional team meetings.
- Experience utilizing Stage Gate product development process preferred.
- Ability to interface and negotiate with key stakeholders.
- Hands on experience with timelines, resource allocation, tracking, communication/presentations, budget management, risk management in relation to projects.
Occupational Category: 17-2141 Mechanical Engineers
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer