Project Manager – EE Power Distribution Group
5+ years in successfully managing control systems engineering and design projects. Project types
typically include brownfield revamp and upgrade projects in refining and chemical plants ranging in
value from $50,000 to $2,000,000.
Project Manager ideally with controls exp, able to read wiring diagrams/schematics and specify control systems. open to people in another industry. EE background preferred
· Project manager experience or lead project engineer for at least five years
· Project experience must include leadership of refinery projects small to mid-size i.e. from $100,000 to $10MM
· Minimum five years refinery experience
· Experience with DCS projects and/or SIS projects desirable
· Experience with control system projects desirable
· Ability to develop a project schedule
· Experience with estimating
· Experience with cost control
· Strong leadership ability and interpersonal skills
· Experience interfacing with client staff as required
· Experience leading project meetings both internal and with client staff
· Should hold a minimum bachelor’s degree preferably in an engineering discipline
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high degree of technical knowledge and competency in leading teams of engineers and designers to quality, budget, and schedule objectives. Must demonstrate the ability to work to a high standard of professionalism, provide leadership a guidance within a team environment.
Must have the ability to collaboratively work with client personnel to achieve successful results in all areas of the project.