Job Summary of Roles and Responsibilities:
Facilities Business Unit, Program Management Department, is
currently seeking a Senior Program/Project Manager to work out of the Minneapolis,
• This role requires the Program/Project Manager (PM) to travel to Client Sites to provide close
coordination with Plant Personnel and the Client to drive plant projects to successful completion
within budget and schedule constraints. This role may require management of parallel multiple
plant projects from concept development and approval, detailed design, construction, and startup.
Position requires close coordination with the Plant Project Team and may require serving as the
Client PM for all aspects of project delivery.
• Ideal candidate will have experience with managing Engineer/Procure/Construct (EPC) Food &
Beverage and other industrial or facilities energy client capital projects.
• This role will have an organizational focus on leading, implementing and executing our Project
Control efforts with capital project scheduling and cost control.
• Work teams typically include company and Client internal and external stakeholders, Vendors and Contractors in multiple locations. PM will work closely with Plant Qualified Contractors to develop all aspects of project execution.
• The candidate will perform Program Management duties on larger programs as required.
• Responsibilities may include leading multi-organizational client teams and contributing talent in Program Management, Permitting, Engineering, Project Controls, Stakeholder Alignment and
• This position also typically functions as a Project Manager/Construction Manager supporting both engineering management & construction administration including oversight of contractors.
• The candidate will extensively utilize Prolog project management software, along with MS Project software.
• The candidate will be expected to support and lead, as required, independent business
development efforts for Program Management in the region.
• The candidate must be successful at determining & implementing the needs of the Client;
coordinating engineering/design with design PM; procuring work from clients &
contractors; delivering the client’s safety program; site observation and coordination of the
contractors implementing the work; and handling coordination with the Client for FAT testing, Start-Up, Commissioning and Close Out of the systems being installed. Candidate must have the ability to adapt to the various internal procedures of the client which is essential in ensuring that the key issues of cost, time, quality and above all, client satisfaction, can be realized.
• Minimum of 10 years direct or A&E consulting experience in the Food & Beverage or industrial
and facilities energy industry
• 5+ years of project management, engineering, procurement & construction (EPC) experience
• BS in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Discipline from an accredited institution
• Must have strong command of the English language with good written and oral communications skills
• Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, work independently, and travel frequently with extended
periods at Client location to fully integrate as a member of the Client Plant Project Team.
• Experience will include development and tracking of schedules, budgets with cost analysis,
construction administration, management of engineering design and client project teams, proposal writing & presentation skills
• Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE)
• Software familiarity with MS Office Suite, MS Project, Prolog cost control and document
management system by Trimble, and/or Primavera P6 & Contract Manager is preferred
• PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or intent to obtain is preferred
• Existing F&B or industrial and facility energy personnel relationships preferred
• CII Front End Planning best practices knowledge is preferred