Enjoy working near the scenic Rocky Mountains! This company stays on the leading edge of trends in data integration, machine interface, and control technology to provide superior results.
Work as a Project Manager for a small systems integrator specializing in Water and Wastewater Controls and Instrumentation. They offer a relaxed and flexible work environment… so relaxed you can bring your dog to the office!
The company offers competitive compensation, full medical benefits, a retirement plan contribution of 5%, paid vacation, and more!
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related area. (In lieu of degree, will consider an equivalent combination of work experience, training, and related education)
- Five plus years of relevant controls engineering experience
- Familiarity with specialty instrumentation associated with water plants
- Experience managing projects from start to start up, including reading, interpreting, and implementing electrical controls schematics
- Experience directing all support functions of the project; engineering, field service, and support; quote jobs and handle change orders
- Experience maintaining department and individual labor loads to ensure on-time deliverables within budgeted hours for projects.
- Computer Skills: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Products
- Create, interpret and implement electrical controls schematics
- Designs and uses AutoCAD for drafting electrical control systems
- Estimate electrical instrumentation and control projects
- Manage multiple projects at different stages of development and completion
- PLC programming and HMI software development are a plus
- Schedules department and individual labor loads and material procurement
- Works with all staff to ensure compliance with safety and environmental policies
- Ability to travel, (less than 10%) in the beautiful high country of The Mountain States (Colorado, Wyoming)
- Ability to work independently
Why work here?
- Family atmosphere, where they understand the value of work/life balance
- Comp time given for all overtime worked
- Stable company that has been in business for 35 years
- 30 minutes from downtown Denver
- Competitive pay and benefits and room for advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year