Immediate Need for a Contract to Perm Clinical Project Manager (Director level) for growing high profile biotech in Boston. Need to be in-house at least three days per week. Position starts as consulting and then has opportunity to convert to permanent/full time role. Must have prior experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry and strong project management and interpersonal skills. PMP preferred but not necessary. Can be 1099 or W-2 consulting with strong hourly rate.
• Drive R&D project scope building in terms of strategy planning and executional oversight of project activities
• Execute timeline, budget and risk management in the R&D project team
• Ensure the project management in alignment with the
established organizational objectives
• Project planning management in R&D development projects
-Lead to build the development plan in collaboration with development teams and other stakeholders
-Lead the project team to obtain the endorsement from leadership body and appropriate advisory body (if required) in timely manner
• Project executional oversight in R&D development projects
-Manage development projects to meet with aligned objectives and plans
-Appropriately escalate to respective stakeholders (as
needed), if critical deviation from the plan or critical risks are found.
• Project Timeline management