Project Engineer – Process Equipment Requirements:
• BS in Chemical Engineering (MS degree preferred).
• 2+ years experience in an engineering role.
• Must be familiar with typical metal fabrication methods and materials.
• Technical skill and knowledge in mechanical or chemical engineering, heat transfer and thermodynamics.
• Initiative in solving problems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must interface with other departments, sales representatives, vendors, and customers.
• Ability to prioritize and organize.
• Proficient knowledge of computer software such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) and MathCAD.
• Ability to read engineering drawings.
Project Engineer – Process Equipment Benefits:
• Competitive salary with yearly bonus potential.
• Company stock (ESOP) and Cash Balance Pension plan.
• Paid vacation.
• 401K plan.
• Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term/long-term disability insurance.
Project Engineer – Process Equipment Responsibilities:
• Size, design and accurately cost equipment based on customer specifications.
• Create technical and pricing proposals.
• Conduct and supervise laboratory testing on materials supplied by customers, i.e. drying, cooling, screening, classifying, dewatering or conveying tests.
• Develop technical specifications.
• Direct and supervise designers in developing equipment engineering drawings.
• Develop processing parameters and operating instructions for equipment manuals.
• Provide technical consultation to internal departments and customers.
• Troubleshoot problems and resolve customer complaints.
• Manage projects and delegate internal or external action items.
• Manage multiple projects in various phases.
• Complete documentation requirements per customer specifications.
• Assist with equipment startup, either remotely or at the job site.
• Occasional domestic and international travel.